Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Morning at Home

A number of years ago, Todd and I began the tradition of spending Christmas morning at home, with just our little family. I love opening presents in front of our own tree, and it's a wonderfully intimate moment in the midst of all the hustle-bustle of the season. Now that Nathan is here it's even more fun! I have so many memories of going to bed with the Christmas tree empty below it, and then waking up to the thrill of discovering that Santa had visited and left a pile of tantalizing presents!

Hmm... there are presents under the tree...

The milk and cookies are gone...


The carrots have all been nibbled... Santa and his reindeer really did come!



"To: Nathan, From: Santa"



Todd with the sweet JDM tail lights I got him, from Japan!


Nathan's awesome guitar!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I hope Todd was surprised and impressed with his sweet car gift from his awesome wife!