Sunday, June 28, 2009

D-A-D

Todd was driving back from the Upper Peninsula on his first Father's Day, so we celebrated on Monday. For his gift I borrowed an idea from a parenting message board that I frequent. My dad used his really nice camera to photograph Nathan holding a wooden D and a wooden A, and then I used those photos to create a framed "DAD" and also had them made into a travel mug. I think Todd liked them! We celebrated by spending some nice time together relaxing as a family, and then after Nathan went to bed Todd and I had a mountain of food from Shawarma King for dinner!

Father and son




The three photos that comprised Todd's father's day gifts:


Some of the "D" finalists that didn't win, but are still pretty darn cute!

2 comments:

Patti said...

Very cute pictures! I want to see the finished product. What is the parenting message board that you frequent??

Hillary said...

Your boys are SO CUTE!!! I love how excited Nathan gets for the camera - those are some big eyes!