Tuesday, June 16, 2009

6 month appointment

Nathan had his 6 month well baby visit today. We saw Dr. Nagler, who we hadn't seen since right after Nathan got out of the hospital from his jaundice treatment. She was happy to see him looking significantly less yellow than the last time she saw him. :) Dr. Nagler was really happy with the way that Nathan is growing and developing; he is right on track and incredibly healthy! He had to get another round of immunizations. Poor kid, he just turns bright red and screams when he gets his shots. :( They make him really sleepy, so he took a few good naps today.

Here are his latest stats:

Weight: 15lb, 8 3/4 oz (25th percentile)
Height: 25 1/2 inches (10-25th percentile)
Head Circumference: 17 1/4" (50th percentile)


This afternoon I had a bunch of online computer training to do, so I did it on my home computer so that I could keep an eye on post-immunization Nathan. When he wasn't napping, he kept me company while I worked.


1 comment:

Hillary said...

He is such a little peanut!! I mean, he's got his little chubby arms and legs, but he's still so little. I may have to come see him soon :)