Thursday, November 3, 2011

Time with Grandma and Grandpa

One of the great things about maternity leave is that I haven't had the work commitments that fill so many of my fall weekends.  This has allowed for a lot more time with my family!  Of course it doesn't hurt to have two adorable kids as incentive for my parents to hang out with us. :)  Over the last two weeks we've seen my mom and dad three times, twice at their house and once at ours.  You know that with me and my dad there, many pictures were taken!

Natalie was not amused that I was changing her diaper instead of feeding her.


She gets calmer when the new diaper goes on; we're getting closer to meal time!


Ahhhh...so relaxed and peaceful with a full tummy.


Cars, cars, cars, trucks, cars

Grandpa is comfy!

Grandma and her favorite baby girl

Showing off his Halloween sweatshirt from Aunt Erin and Uncle Stu

I captured this cutie and had to give him smooches!

RUN!



Helping Daddy mow the lawn

Precious


"This is a beautiful tree!"

Grandma Gail introducing Nathan to "The Cat In The Hat."


Isn't my hubby handsome??

These two have such a great relationship.  I love watching them play together.

Awake!



No comments: