Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bumbo seat, tow truck, brother and sister

Natalie's personality is just beginning to emerge, and one thing is clear--when she is awake and alert she does NOT want to be held like the little 7 week old baby she is, she wants to sit up and look around and watch her brother like the 6 month old baby she isn't yet!  Oh boy.  We could be in trouble with this one. :)  

Since her head control and neck strength have developed so much, we decided to try out the Bumbo seat, so Natalie could feel like one of the big kids.  The other evening she got to hang out and play tow trucks with Nathan in the playroom--so cool! :)

Nathan paused his playing long enough to humor me and pose for some brother and sister photos.  Aren't my kids the cutest?




I love this photo--look at the way Natalie's looking at Nathan!

Playing trucks with Nathan and Daddy.

"Um, Mommy?  My head is getting heavy! I'm not sure I want to be in the Bumbo any more!"

"Seriously, lady, put down the camera and get me out of here!!!"

"Whew. Daddy to the rescue."

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I'm so glad she liked the Bumbo!