Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Snuggle Bunny Funny Face

Yet again, I have fallen behind on my blog!  These days I'm usually typing with one hand while breastfeeding or holding the baby, so I'm much less inclined to do much emailing or blogging since it takes me so long to type each word.  However, I need to keep up with my quickly growing kiddos and my shutterbug tendencies!  

I think that Natalie will be a belly sleeper once she's able to roll over.  Her favorite place to nap is snuggled up on my chest or Todd's, and is not the biggest fan of lying on her back in the pack n' play.  During the day when I can keep an eye on her, Natalie will nap for quite a long time on her tummy propped up on the Boppy.  This allows me to eat breakfast, pump, do a little blogging, and sometimes even take a shower.  I took some pictures of her last week to try and capture how cute her chubby little cheeks are, and how sweet she looks all snuggled up.





When Natalie's waking up, she goes through the funniest series of expressions.  On her one month birthday, she was on my lap and I actually had the camera handy, so I was able to capture some of them.  Looking at these pictures makes me realize just how much she has grown in the last two weeks.  

Streeeeeeetch!

Hmmm, I'm awake.  How do I feel about that?

Well, I do NOT feel happy!

Would something make me feel better?

Who want's milk?  ME!!!!

No comments: