Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh, Christmas Tree!

Hello dear readers! Sorry I've been a bit remiss in my blogging; work has been totally crazy and cutting into my "posting pictures of my incredibly adorable child" time. I'm sure you've all been waiting with bated breath to see the weekly evolution of Nathan's cuteness. Fear not, gentle reader, your wish is about to be granted! :)

Last weekend we went out to Wamhoff Farms with Dan and Nancy to get a Christmas tree. It was a perfect winter day--a dusting of snow on the ground and the sun shining. We had fun wandering around through the trees until we found the winner: a white pine, the Michigan state tree! A good time was had by all, and Nathan was so distracted by touching the pine needles and being adorable for Grandma and Grandpa that he actually kept his hat on his head!


















No comments: