Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow Day!

Kalamazoo got the first snowstorm of the year, and it resulted in a snow day for Kalamazoo College! Given that it is our busiest time of the year in Admissions, I still had to work, but I got to do it at home, in my pjs, while my little guy was napping (and I still got way more work done than I would have at the office, go figure).

Last weekend Grandma Nancy gave Nathan some cute holiday pjs and a Christmas decoration that he's allowed to play with. Since he was rockin' the new pjs this morning, I decided that it would be a good time to take some holiday-themed photos. The series did not turn out quite the way I envisioned, but they are a great demonstration of how curious, busy and funny N is right now.

A few shots of our snowy backyard.


Checking out the snowman's nose.

The floor is a much more appropriate place for snowmen.


Hmmm... I appear to be surrounded!


Look! It's a tree! (he's in a phase right now where he points at everything--SO stinkin' cute!!)


Mom, your vision for me posing in my Christmas pjs in front of the beautiful tree with snowmen in my lap was a TERRIBLE idea!


Terrible, I say!


I'm outta here!

No comments: