Saturday, December 26, 2009

New Toy

For Christmas this year, mom and dad gave Todd and I a really, REALLY nice camera. Our old camera was a point and shoot with very few megapixels and slow shutter speed. Since Nathan is in constant motion, I really wanted to have a camera that was fast enough to keep up with him, as well as take pictures of a higher quality. I'm sure you are all able to tell when the pictures I post are from my dad's camera, which is a digital SLR rather than a point and shoot.

So we were absolutely thrilled on Christmas Eve when we opened our Christmas gift to find a super awesome Canon EOS Rebel! It is quite the work of art in and of itself, and just out of the box without me doing all the reading and exploration of its features, the pictures are one million times better than with our old camera. Oh, and it takes HD video! Look out world, there are going to be even MORE photos of my family floating around!! :)

No comments: