Monday, September 20, 2010

Nathan's Tree, Year 2

Last summer, in honor of Nathan's birth we planted a weeping mulberry tree. My goal is to take his picture with it every year so we can see how they both grow. Last year Nathan was just a little guy--not even crawling yet--and this year he was running around at top speed! I wonder what the next year will bring...

Year One, July 2009



Year Two, September 2010


On Friday I heard a piece on NPR about how this is the time of year that the butterflies in the Midwest are eating like crazy to build up reserves for their flight South. On Sunday, I noticed that my butterfly bushes were a popular stop!

Deuce getting in on the stick finding mission.

"I running!"

Zoning out and relaxing after a long day of running around like a maniac.

The last few days Lambykins has received a place of honor in his own chair at the dinner table.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

the tree is such a wonderful idea!