Monday, July 9, 2012

Father's Day Art Project

So somehow I neglected to take a photo of Nathan and Natalie with Todd for Father's Day.  Oops.  Of course, I also forgot to get a picture of me and the kids on Mother's Day, so I guess that's the theme this year.  Todd and Nathan went to the Kalamazoo Speedway together on Saturday night.  Then on Sunday morning we all went out to breakfast at Colonial Kitchen, and spent some nice family time together at the house for the rest of the day.  It was nice and relaxing.  Todd got some work done on the Jeep while Nathan and I did a Father's Day themed art project.


Natalie supervised the project from her high chair.



2 comments:

Lacey said...

Love the art project, but the star of this post was Natalie! She's so adorable!

Hillary said...

What a fun project!