Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sunny Saturday Morning

On Saturday morning my parents came over to spend some time with the kiddos.  It was an absolutely beautiful day, so we all headed outside to enjoy the warm, sunny weather.  The leaves have started turning, making our backyard even more lovely, and the fact that we were in shorts and bare feet was a wonderful treat for an October morning!  

A quiet moment with Grandpa

Playing in the sandbox!

Sunshine, sweet girl, my mama: great combo!


My favorite boy and his gorgeous blue eyes!

Tickling baby Natalie with a fern.

I love this photo, and these two ladies!


Grandma and Grandpa over means that mom and dad can take a quick break to relax on the couch!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I think my favorite photo is you and Todd chilling on the couch. :)