Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Laura's Baby Shower

Saturday, September 24th, was Laura's baby shower.  Laura is one of my good friends from college--we were both in the dance company, and we lived together for part of sophomore year.  She is expecting her first baby, a little girl, in late November.  Even though she and her husband live in Ann Arbor, which is not far away at all, our busy lives mean that we rarely see each other, so I really wanted to go to the shower.  Also, Annalee, Jenn and Patti were going as well, and I try not to miss any opportunities to spend time with such good friends.

Luckily Natalie, even though only four days old, was up for a party.  Her Aunt Erin had given her some cute party clothes, so she was ready to go!  Natalie slept the whole time, with a brief break for nursing, so I was able to snuggle her up while chatting with some of my favorite girls.  I brought my camera but didn't really have hands free to take any photos, but Patti was nice enough to grab the camera and take a few pics.  

I wish we had gotten a photo of all of us girls together (Patti and Jenn aren't in any photos but I promise they were there!) but I am glad that Patti got a few of the mama-to-be and of course my sweet little babe.






No comments: