Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spirit Week!

This week at daycare was celebration of "The Week of The Young Child." I really have no idea what that means, except that daycare decided to celebrate it by doing a spirit week in the style of my high school's homecoming week, where every day there was a different theme. It was fun! I decided to document Nathan's looks (shocker) and display them as a week in review:

Monday: Pajama day!

Tuesday: Favorite Sports Team Day--of course we had to support K--Go Hornets!!

Wednesday: Wear Purple or Your Favorite Color Day--none of N's clothes have even a scrap of purple in them, so we went with blue as his favorite color.

Thursday: Costume Day--so, I had a hunch that N wasn't going to be very tolerant of his Halloween lobster costume, so I kind of wimped out and went with "hamburgler." Lame, I know. Todd has already informed me that we are going to do MUCH better with this day next year! :)

Friday: Crazy Hair Day!! Nathan has crazy hair every day, so we decided to go all out. He definitely had the best hair in the Waddler room! :)


1 comment:

Hillary said...

Wow - you participated in Spirit Week!!! Love the crazy hair :)