Sunday, February 14, 2010

Daily Life

Nathan gets busier every day. He loves to explore and play, especially with things that are not manufacturer-sanctioned toys. :) I had the camera out all week and just snapped photos whenever the mood struck. Here's the result:

N has been waking up early in the morning lately, meaning that I need to keep him entertained while I'm finishing up getting ready for work. One morning this week I had the brainstorm to let him loose on the drawer full of tupperware lids. He loved it, unloading the entire drawer, and showing me when he encountered a lid that was a different color or shape.



Bathtime is always a winner in Nathan's opinion. In fact, not too long ago when Todd was giving the dog a bath, N threw an absolute fit because Deuce was in the tub instead of him! I think that he would play in there all day if we let him!





Peeking around the corner to see why I'm not following him. :)

N still loves to read--he has a selection of books in regular rotation. Right now "I Love You Through and Through," "There's a Wocket in My Pocket" and "Andy Warhol's Colors" are at the top of his list.

Again, demonstrating that the toy container and a lid make for more entertainment than the actual toys. :)


Morning hug for Daddy before hitting the road to school.


Reviewing his daily report from school.

No comments: