Monday, May 25, 2009

Anniversary Celebration

To celebrate our anniversary, Todd and I actually went out on a date, just the two of us! That's only happened one other time since December 17th. :) Nathan stayed with my parents, and Todd and I went out to dinner in Grand Rapids at a really cute restaurant in EastTown called The Winchester. It was a nice enough evening that we were able to sit outside on the patio. We had some gourmet fried cheese for an appetizer (fancy cheese fried in fancy dough and served with fancy dip) and then we each ordered a yummy Cuban Reuben sandwich. They came with plantain chips on the side. Delicious!

After dinner we went to the movies to see the new Terminator flick. Since Todd and I are both total Terminator geeks, we really enjoyed it, even though it's received dubious reviews from some critics.

All in all it was a really great evening!

Todd and I enjoying our reubens.

1 comment:

Patti said...

These pictures are great! :)