Friday, May 22, 2009

5 year wedding anniversary

Five years ago today, Todd and I got married! That day was just full of overwhelming love, for my new husband and for all of our family and friends who were there to support us. It was an amazing feeling to be in a room of 200 people, and know that every single person there was someone I love!

The last five years have been full of joy, full of challenges, full of opportunity, some tears and full of laughter and growth--full of LIFE. Todd is my best friend and my soulmate. We've done a lot of growing up together, and worked hard through some tough challenges to form a strong relationship. Now, as we are on the journey of parenthood together, I am thrilled at the joy that we take in each other and in our son. It is amazing and wonderful to see my favorite man on the planet becoming the most incredible father. I am thankful every day that I married Todd Lewis Fowle!

Here are some pics from May 22, 2004!

Mr. and Mrs. Fowle!


The wedding party--full of family and friends who are as close as family


1940 Buick!


Eating our DELICIOUS BBQ dinner! Notice the napkin to keep the BBQ sauce off my dress--classy! :)


First dance as husband and wife to Chicago's Happy Man


Yum--cake!


Time to boogie!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Love these photos! You both look fantastic and happy and in love (just as you should on your wedding day). So glad you're celebrating this anniversary!