Saturday, January 17, 2009

Two Milestones

Today is my 31st birthday, and Nathan is 1 month old today! It's hard to believe both of us are as old as we are, especially since I really wasn't expecting Nathan to arrive until around now! We had a really nice afternoon and evening hanging out with my parents and Todd's parents. I love the fact that we all live close enough to celebrate together. I am excited to try out the Moby Wrap baby sling that my parents got for me. It looks a little complicated to learn at first, but I'm hoping once I get the hang of it that Nathan will love snuggling with me while I have both hands free. :)

31 years old and 1 month old!




Lounging on his Boppy pillow.


Ready to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house, modeling the hat that Aunt Becky made for him. :)



Some pictures of our winter wonderland. It is SO nice to have a snowplow and a couple of Subarus!



No comments: