Sunday, November 16, 2014

Natalie's Ballet Class!

As a reward for successfully potty training, Natalie got to start taking ballet class! I'm not sure which one of us was more excited. :)  She has class once a week, and the half hour class that is really fun and informal. For the first few weeks, as is her way, Natalie did more watching than dancing. I don't think it totally clicked that she was supposed to do what the teacher was doing. But when it clicked, she jumped in with both feet! I die of the cuteness that is 11 3-4 year olds laughing and dancing every week.

At the end of the first six week session, Natalie had a mini recital for the residents of a local nursing home. I wasn't sure how she would respond to performing in front of a room full of people, but she loved it! I guess she's her mother's daughter. :)














No comments: