Friday, August 14, 2009

Tupperware!

Nathan is currently enamored with grabbing things, banging them together, banging on them with his hands, transferring them from one hand to the other, shaking them to see if they rattle, tasting them, using them as teethers... he's in a constant state of exploration, and it is so fascinating and funny to watch!

This morning I am home with Nathan, as I am flying off on my first post-baby business trip this afternoon. The panic and guilt I feel about this is awful, but the one positive is getting to spend today with my little guy.

My phone was nearby this morning (real camera in the other room) so I took some photos and video of Nathan discovering the joys of tupperware!

Nathan's also starting to be really interested in books--pointing at the pictures, turning the pages, and of course tasting them! :)









Tupperware + playing with Mommy = FUN!





No comments: