Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Hour with the Andersons

Sorry I haven't posted lately; things have been really hectic at work and home! Last week the Andersons were in town from Connecticut. Becky was nice enough to set some time aside from her vacation to shoot some photos of Nathan--I am dying to see them! She is a fantastic photographer, and after years of encouragement from friends and family, she has taken the huge step of creating her own photography business!! Check out her site: http://www.beckyandersonphotography.com/.

In addition to the photo shoot, we got to see Becky, Andy, Hannah and Leah at Bell's for happy hour on Friday. The beer garden at Bell's in the summertime is full of little kids running around, so it was the perfect place for a gathering. The Hilliards were there, as well as Becky's mom, Michele, Nabil and some other friends of the Andersons that I rarely get to see.

Every time I get together with Becky I am reminded anew what a great person she is, and how much I miss seeing her every week.

I took a few pictures with my phone (I forgot to bring my real camera) so the resolution isn't great, but you get the idea! :)

Becky and Michele


Robert, Patti, Nathan and Carter (peeking through between his mom and dad!)


Hannah and Teah (who I have recently learned is 4 1/2, not 3) coloring together


Big girl Hannah with her pretzel!


One of Leah's specialties is emptying an entire box of baby wipes in a matter of seconds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, such skills my granddaughters have!!