Saturday, August 16, 2008

19 weeks

I am 19 weeks pregnant today! The baby weighs about 8 1/2 oz, and is the size of a large heirloom tomato. I've been feeling lots of little flutters, so we've got an active one in there!! This week my appetite has been increasing, and I've been napping and going to bed pretty early, so I think that the baby is undergoing a growth spurt. Fig Newtons are now a staple in the pantry--I've always liked them, but I don't think I've bought a package of them since I moved out of mom and dad's house. That has certainly changed in the last two weeks! I've also been able to find lots of reasons to "need" some funny tacos from Taco Bobs!

Here is an updated picture of my growing belly:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it's moving around!! I can't wait to find out what it is so I don't have to buy you ugly neutral clothes :)

Arichica said...

Hope your ultrasound went well. Can't wait to hear the results. Miss you and your contagious laugh a ton!