Thursday, August 23, 2012

Up North with Mom and Dad

Last week the kids and I headed up to Northport with my parents for a few days of fun and relaxation.  Todd has used up his vacation time for the year so he wasn't able to join us.  There was a cool, rainy front that came through while we were there, so it wasn't all beach, all the time like our previous trip, but we still had a lot of fun!

My mom and Nathan are the best of friends.  She brought him a new stack of Berenstain Bears books, and they read all of them in one sitting!

Dad and Natalie are great buddies as well.  Grandpa John can get her giggling like no one else!

Basil and Florence had us over for breakfast on Friday.  Basil and Nathan gave my dad a tour of Basil's latest project--another 1923 Buick.






My car was low on coolant.  Good thing Basil was able to fill in for my usual car guy!  My car guy in training was there observing closely. :)

 Grandpa John is so funny, especially when he's getting my toes! 


Nathan was not a fan of my plan to take a sweet picture of him with Grandma Florence.

Nathan took this photo of Grandpa.  Not bad!




No comments: